måndag 28 september 2009

Last days of Summer/First days of Fall

So I went to Helsinki, to get a last shot of pregnant sister. Next time I see her there will be a new person attached to her and her husband. That's a fact that makes me smile.



Basically, what my family does, is walks. We bunch up in a big group, and then we walk. Walk, walk, walk. At one point I wished I had been my nephew, just sittin' on his baby sisters pram, chillin'.


We went to "Nokka", a summer place in
the middle of Helsinki.
One of my sisters has a tiny cottage there.
It's called "hökkelimökki".


We almost ate these. Luckily, my sister had a
mushroom-book, which politely indicated that
these might be poisonous.



There was a lot of family. At most we were twelwe.


Family. Walking. Strolling. Rambling. Enjoying.


Imagine living in a tiny house like this, on a beach,
in the middle of a big city. Just imagine.


The next day we went to Vihtis. And paid these dudes a visit.


And this morning I had the luxury of enjoying
croassaints and coffee with two of my sisters and
lovely baby A.


So there. My weekend.

Inga kommentarer: