tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Finally!

I finally managed to order the Book I've been drooling after since summer.  Today the book arrived, all wrapped up in beauty. Joy!


But I didn't really understand the bill included. Does anyone know what a FO-nummer is? The same as referensnummer?

_____________________

I noticed that my blog has been all  about pictures lately, since I'm not that fluent in English. I miss my Swedish! I miss writing funny anecdotes with funny words and bizzare conclusions.
Well, November 17 th, I crave for you like a fat kid craves for cake. Or a skinny kid. All kids crave for cake, don't they?

_____________________

PS.
Today I started the best course ever!
Postmodern Theology
In English!
At TF.
Crazy.
I'm on fire.

______________________

PS 2.
(As in post scriptum, not PlayStation2!)
I had impulsive fish finger-lunch today with four glorious freshmen. Made my day two times better than usual.
Thank you.

______________________

finally,
some joy to this blog

Inga kommentarer: