måndag 16 november 2009

Small/big

The small step of yesterday felt really big today. Enormous relief, even though nothing is done yet. Or, I have a date and a time, and that's quite something too.

Me and a few friends got interviewed today, about the Taizè-mass we're arranging this Thursday (19 pm in the Turku Cathedral, up front. Welcome!). It was fun to talk about something we're so excited about. It's really crazy that we're actually arranging something as cosmic and wonderful as this.

And I visited my egenlärare today. My "own teacher". We discussed post-Christianity, and I got convinced of that I am on the right track.

Lovely lonely lunch (LLL) at the vegetarian place. The hippie in the cash desk thought my Indian shawl was just the thing to complete my outfit.

And I had an embarrasding Pekkah-incident. Which I got to share with several people during the day. I demonstrated the misunderstanding with excellent moves and precision. Good story-telling is a rare bliss. And good listeners even more rare.

And we had company over for Huippumalli haussa (Americas next top model) this evening, which was nicer than nice. Really nice.

So things weren't that bad today.
I guess I could be thankful.

Inga kommentarer: